The Cultural Center of Henry County hopes that you too are inspired by this exciting vision and the growth it will afford our community for years to come. Gifts of all sizes are welcomed and appreciated and can be done in many thoughtful ways, and for the Cultural Center of Henry County, gifts may be pledged and payments spread over several years. Recognition opportunities start at $250. In addition to outright gifts and pledges, the Cultural Center of Henry County can accept gifts of stock, securities, and IRA distributions.
Here are a few examples of gifts that may suit your philanthropy planning:
- Checks, cash, or credit card. These are the most common gifts made. Your gift will be deductible at its full value on your income tax; up to 50% of your adjusted gross income (tax deduction can be spread over multiple years if needed; consult your tax advisor).Gifts can be mailed to: Cultural Center of Henry County PO Box 585, Napoleon, OH 43545 or by credit card via the Give now button below.
- Monthly Donations We are now able to accept monthly contributions. All you have to do is visit our website and click the Give Now! Button below and select monthly donations.
- Publicly Traded Stocks. These are easy give and can offer you great tax advantages. If you have held the stock for more than 1 year, you can make a gift of publicly traded stock to the Cultural Center of Henry County project and avoid paying capital gains tax on the transaction. Your broker can make the transaction electronically, upon your authorization. (Visit our Publicly Traded Stock donation information page)
- Matching Gifts. Many companies and organizations have matching gift programs that will double or even triple your contribution, automatically upgrading your membership level. For more information, please contact your employer’s Department of Human Resources. Don’t forget to notify us and let us know.
- Wire Transfers. The Cultural Center of Henry County accepts gifts made through electronic funds transfer. Please email us or call our Treasurer, at (419) 581-9823 or firstname.lastname@example.org, to receive transfer instructions and to notify us of the amount and designation of your gift.
- Qualified Retirement Assets. Your retirement fund can be taxed at a high rate if passed on to heirs but can pass to charities without taxation. Leaving your remaining retirement assets to the Cultural Center of Henry County project as part of your estate planning is a very simple gift to make.
- Bequest. While this involves longer-term planning, a gift made through your will can benefit the Cultural Center of Henry County in years to come, perhaps creating an endowment or meeting special needs of residents. You might wish to specify a specific amount or a percentage of your estate for the Campaign. Sample bequest language is available.
- Shopping. It’s simple and easy. Whether you are shopping for the holidays or just buying yourself a new outfit, make sure you place your online order next time through Amazon Smile or iGive. Directing your online purchase through one of these sites the Cultural Center of Henry County will receive donations each and every time you purchase something online. In other words, while you shop and spend money, you are helping the Cultural Center of Henry County too. Visit our Shop and Donate page for more information!
To discuss your giving options, contact us at email@example.com